Have any questions?
You have 23 product(s) in request list, now you can request additional information
GROK TDS 30
Concealed Threat Detection System GROK TDS 30 is a larger and longer range variant of GROK TDS 10. The GROK TDS 30 system is an extremely adaptable portable sensor, which is usually mounted on a tripod and set up within a few minutes.
The use of ultra-wideband microwave radio signals gives a significant advantage over other concealed threat detection systems by allowing safe identification of hidden objects at ranges of up to 30 meters, which can be extended to 100 meters or more by optional pan and tilt operation. This method of threat detection has advantages over passive imagery as it allows greater stand-off ranges and is unaffected by environmental conditions.
GROK TDS 30 is manually aimed at target subjects and provides unique capabilities for remote detection of concealed weapons, person borne improvised explosive devices, suicide vests, cold arms or handguns. The system is user-friendly and safe for the operator as it provides a significant stand-off distance.
The system software analyzes threats in real time and automatically determines the threat level. The operator receives an automatic threat/no threat alert through an audible signal and color coded cursor. A built-in video camera allows the operator to easily identify the source of potential threat.
GROK TDS 30 is capable of alerting to real threats with detection time of around one second. The system automatically classifies and discriminates benign allowed items, such as keys, mobile phones and so on.
- Remote detection of threats at distances of up to 30 meters (up to 100 meters through motorized pan and tilt)
- Both wired and wireless remote operation between system and operator
- Threat detection in real time and within seconds
- Automatic Threat / No Threat classification with elimination of human error
- Both indoor and outdoor operation
- Remote detection of threats in stealth mode
- Reliable detection of wide spectrum of threats with discrimination of benign items
- Entirely safe technology with a power output 0.1% of a typical cell phone
- No anatomical details or imagery are revealed
- Mobile and adaptable sensor can be easily integrated into any security system within minutes
- Size (L x H x W) - 535mm x 370mm x 340mm
- Weight - 7.5 kg
- Operating temperature - from -10ºC to 45ºC
- Input Voltage - 24V DC
- Power consumption - 35W
- Detection range - from 6m to 30m (can be extended to 100m)
- Regulatory approvals - CE Marking
- Transmit wavelength - 75-110 GHz
- Transmit power - 2 mW
- Beam size - 100mm at 6m, increasing to 300mm at 30m
- Receivers - 2 direct power receivers, co- and cross-polarized
Options and Accessories:
- Motorized pan and tilt (with an option of wireless control)
- Robust tripod
- Car chargers and batteries;
- Ruggedized laptop;
- Bespoke software
- Touch screen subject lock
- Integration with other security and warning systems
The smaller and shorter range variant of GROK TDS 30 is the mobile concealed threat detection system GROK TDS 10.